( Allied Leadership Training for Embodied Resilience )
Self Care - Empowerment - Leadership
Our work as women artists, activists, healers, educators and community leaders is more important & more challenging than ever. WOMBS ALTER program is designed in response to what is needed to support all self-identifying women in increasing our capacity to make a powerful, consistent and sustainable impact. We have studied the modern challenges we all face to create these 5 as artists, activists, healers, educators and community leaders is more important and more challenging than ever. This program is designed to support us in increasing our capacity to make a powerful, consistent and sustainable impact. We have studied the modern challenges we all face to create these 5 Focus Areas:
1. Value Clarification: Reclaim your authentic contribution to the world by dismantling belief systems and strengthening thoughts that align with your life intentions. Goal Setting and Career Development. Redefining success and taking authentic action towards achieving your goals.
2. Empowerment: Holistic connection to self & personal identity
3. Productivity: Mindfulness, Organizational Tools, Time and Money Management, Obtainable Goals for Sustainable Wealth
4. Leadership: Stand in your power! Experience the collective wisdom of women. Shifting from a paradigm of competition to collaboration. Learn and give support. Be witnessed and supported in transformation into leadership. Standards of Integrity. Discovery and utilization of personal authentic contribution. Embody your strengths and life-intentions.
5. Action: Application of authentic contribution to the world with Clarity, Focus, Ease and Grace. Entrepreneurship skills
What topics are explored in the course:
● Being Empowered by a holistic connection to self & personal identity
● Re-defining Success: Taking Authentic Action towards achieving your goals
● Energy of Success: Sustainable Wealth
● Your Contribution to the world: be clear with focus, ease & grace
● Reclaiming your explicit entitlement to pleasure
● Experiencing the Collective Wisdom of Women: Collaboration vs Competition
The WOMBS program consists of 6 mandatory in person workshop/classes held bi-weekly over the span of 3 months, and one day-long retreat. This is accompanied by a minimum of 6 one-on-one coaching sessions to support you in applying this material to your life. You may choose to continue for 3 or 6 months of continued coaching, skill development and collaboration with a coach from Holistic Underground.
Dates & Locations:
Class will be held at: The Women's Building, 3543 18th St, San Francisco, CA 94110
May 5th: RETREAT 11am - 5pm, location TBA
May 19: 11am - 2pm
June 2: 11am - 2pm
June 16: 11am - 2pm
June 30: 11am - 2pm
July 14: 11am - 2pm
July 28:11am - 2pm
About the Facilitators:
Kelly Ortega is a community organizer, trauma-informed yoga teacher, nutrition specialist, professionally trained coach and creative curator. Her work is an embodiment of “self-care, earth-care, people-care, fair-share”, carrying forth the work of her ancestors and the return to indigenous lifeways.
Kate Hockett is a community leader, specializing in Earth-Based Spirituality and Moon Connection for all people. She’s a trained Doula, workshop creator and supports the heart + emotions of the cohort. Kate brings experience in Event Production, Self-Care and practices intuitive healing work while supporting the members throughout the course as a facilitator and coach.
Maja Jerkic is a counselor, coach, facilitator, mentor, and artist. She believes that every person has a contribution to make, and is committed to supporting individuals in moving beyond their familiar stopping points, and actualizing their dreams and goals. She concentrates on reclaiming the intellect through an ontological approach. She has held intentional circles for women to gather in both the Bay Area and Hawaii. Maja will be supporting the members of the course as a facilitator and as a coach.
The Holistic Underground:
The Holistic Underground is a community organization and 501c3 non-profit. Our programs, events and services aim to catalyze a more creative, sustainable and holistic movement towards a just and peaceful world. Our Mission: Creating and sharing replicable models for community development by uniting the arts, social-justice & holistic health. HU’s vision: Interconnected communities working collaboratively by the principles of self-care, earth-care, people-care, fair-share to heal our relationships with ourselves, each other, and the planet.
How to Apply:
First, fill out the application! We’d love to support you in finding clarity if deciding if this course is for you. One of the facilitators will contact you shortly to set-up a time to talk and connect more.
Send us an email with any questions or further support you may need with the application. Email email@example.com to set-up a time to chat!