( Allied Leadership Training for Embodied Resilience )
Self Care - Empowerment - Leadership
Our work as women artists, activists, healers, educators and community leaders is more important & more challenging than ever. WOMBS ALTER program is designed in response to what is needed to support all self-identifying women in increasing our capacity to make a powerful, consistent and sustainable impact. Immerse yourself in a community of change-agents that are willing to live a purpose-driven life. WOMBS ALTER offers an intentional space to gather in circle, build supportive relationships, network, collaborate, learn, and experience transformation together.
1. Value Clarification: Reclaim Your Authentic Contribution to the World by Dismantling Belief Systems & Empowering Principles That Align With Your Life's Intentions
2. Professional Development: Redefine Success & Take Authentic Action Towards Obtainable Goals for Sustainable Wealth
3. Productivity: Time and Money Management, Organizational Tools, Prioritization Overview
4. Empowerment: Integral Connection to Self & Embodiment of Personal Identity
5. Self-Care: Prioritization of Well-Being, Application of Mindfulness, Living From Sensuality and Pleasure
6. Leadership: Stand In Your Power & Lead With Intention, Certainty, & Satisfaction
7. Action: Apply Your Authentic Contribution To the World With Clarity, Focus, Ease & Grace
8. Community: An Intentional Space for Support, Collaboration, Learning, Accountability, and Transformation. All Voice Heard & Respected
Topics explored in the course:
● Collaboration vs Competition
● Competence vs Confidence
● Re-defining Success
● Designing Goals Via Small Sweet Steps
● Energy of Success as Sustainable Wealth
● Reclaiming Your Explicit Entitlement to Pleasure
● Monkey Mind & Voice of Wisdom
Dates & Locations:
The WOMBS program consists of 6 mandatory in person classes held bi-weekly over the span of 3 months, and one day-long retreat. Tuition includes 6 professional one-on-one coaching sessions that serve the purpose of integrating the information from class and personalizing it by applying it to your own transformation. You may choose 3 or 6 months of continued coaching post program.
Class will be held at: The Women's Building, 3543 18th St, San Francisco, CA 94110
May 5th: RETREAT 11am - 5pm, location TBA
May 19: 11am - 2pm
June 2: 11am - 2pm
June 16: 11am - 2pm
June 30: 11am - 2pm
July 14: 11am - 2pm
July 28:11am - 2pm
About the Facilitators:
Kelly Ortega is a community organizer, trauma-informed yoga teacher, nutrition specialist, professionally trained coach and creative curator. Her work is an embodiment of “self-care, earth-care, people-care, fair-share”, carrying forth the work of her ancestors and the return to indigenous lifeways.
Kate Hockett is a community leader, specializing in Earth-Based Spirituality and Moon Connection for all people. She’s a trained Doula, workshop creator and supports the heart + emotions of the cohort. Kate brings experience in Event Production, Self-Care and practices intuitive healing work while supporting the members throughout the course as a facilitator and coach.
Maja Jerkic is a professional coach, counselor, consent workshop facilitator, artist, and youth mentor. Her concentration focuses on leadership and relationship coaching--how we can empower ourselves through the interpersonal issues we might face, personally and professionally--and how we can guarantee our success with our most meaningful goals and dreams. Maja believes that great leaders demonstrate the four big “C’s”: communication, compassion, collaboration, and creativity--and that every person has an authentic way of leading in their lives. Maja creates an empowering container for your fear-based thoughts to be gently observed and your voice of wisdom to be acknowledged and acted upon. You can expect to experience joy, playfulness, clarity, and a sense of possibility as a result of working with Maja. Maja has led women's circles in both the Bay Area and Hawaii. Maja is based in San Francisco where she also enjoys hiking, playing the n’goni, urban gardening, ceramics, kayaking, and taking videos of her cat. Maja will be supporting the members of the course as a facilitator and as a coach.
The Holistic Underground:
The Holistic Underground is a community organization and 501c3 non-profit. Our programs, events and services aim to catalyze a more creative, sustainable and holistic movement towards a just and peaceful world. Our Mission: Creating and sharing replicable models for community development by uniting the arts, social-justice & holistic health. HU’s vision: Interconnected communities working collaboratively by the principles of self-care, earth-care, people-care, fair-share to heal our relationships with ourselves, each other, and the planet.
How to Apply:
First, fill out the application! We’d love to support you in finding clarity if deciding if this course is for you. One of the facilitators will contact you shortly to set-up a time to talk and connect more.
Send us an email with any questions or further support you may need with the application. Email email@example.com to set-up a time to chat!